Consumers:Smart Solar sells only spare parts direct to consumers and not complete product. If you are interested in purchasing one of our garden products, they are sold through a variety of retailers online. Items can be easily located by typing the description into an online search engine which will give you a selection of your favorite online retailers to choose from.
Assembled Dimensions: 20.5" Diameter x 36.25" High
The Orville 2-Tier Solar-on-Demand fountain is a fun, woodsy fountain with tree stumps as the base and top tier. Two small owls are perched on each tier (removable if desired) and a larger owl accent is showcased on the front of the base. This fountain creates soft ambient sounds and is sure to bring character and relaxation into any garden or outdoor area.
- Solar on Demand allows you to choose when you want your fountain to work
- Charge battery in the sun and use the stored energy to power the fountain in cloudy conditions or during the evening
- Battery will fully charge in 1 to 2 sunny days and will provide 6 hours of running time
- Construction: glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Weight: approximately 41.5 lbs
- Patented underwater integral solar panel and pump system
- No wiring, simply install and enjoy
- No operating costs
- Water Capacity: Approximately 2 gallons
All designs registered copyrights of Smart Solar Inc. ©
This product is covered by US Patent 7,484,67 and Int’l Patent PCT/GB2004/003308 Smart Solar Inc. 2015