Prism Solar Motion Sensor Lights - Set of 2
The Prism Solar Motion Light uses energy generated by the solar panel during the day to operate the light at night. There are three different modes. In the first two modes, it illuminates brightly when detecting motion, with the option for (1) light OFF, or (2) low light ON during off-motion times. The third mode functions as a medium brightness outdoor light, with the motion sensor deactivated.
Assembled Dimensions: 5.12” L x 1.97” D x 3.74" H
- 100 Bright White SMDs
- Solar panel requires full sun during the day to charge
- Mount the light in a variety of outdoor locations: wall, deck, shed, fence, post, etc.
- Run Time: 8 hours when used on Mode 3 (180 lumen)
- Rechargeable battery included
- Plastic construction
For optimal functioning, situate the solar panel in an area where it can receive maximum sunlight during the day. Ensure there will be no other lights shining on it at night, as that could interfere with its operation. The motion sensor has a detection field of 120 degrees wide and a range of 10-15 feet away, so make sure to take that into account when choosing a location.
- Mode 1: light off, when motion is detected it illuminates on high brightness (180 lumen) for 60 seconds
- Mode 2: light stays on low (10 lumen), when motion is detected it illuminates on high (180 lumen) for 60 seconds then returns to low
- Mode 3: light stays on medium brightness (30 lumen) all night, motion detector not active
NOTE: Charge in OFF mode for the first two days prior to use. This will ensure the battery is fully charged before first use.
- Press the button under the sensor to turn unit on. It blinks once to let you know it is in mode 1.
- Press the button a 2nd time and it blinks twice to let you know it is in mode 2.
- Press the button a 3rd time and light blinks 3 times to let you know it is in mode 3.
- Press the button a 4th time to turn it off.
Assembled Length: 1.97 in
Assembled Width: 1.97 in
Assembled Height: 3.74 in
Power Source: Solar
Battery Included: Yes