Palmetto 7pc Dining Set - Bronze/Tan
The Palmetto 7-piece Dining Set includes a slat-top, square cast aluminum table and six chairs. The Palmetto Set is constructed fully in cast aluminum, a material known for being rust-proof, lightweight, sturdy, low maintenance, and weather resistant. The table has a unique slat top, which is a great alternative to glass, and includes a 2-inch wide umbrella hole. The table is 42" wide by 82" long with 28" of clearance underneath the table, making it an excellent choice for al fresco family meals. The chair's resin wicker accents are handwoven. The 4" thick all-weather, tan-colored cushions are constructed of Olefin, a soft, durable material. It's resistant to mold and UV fading, and holds up well in the outdoors. Chairs both swivel and rock for a very comfortable and relaxing outdoor living experience.
- Includes (6) chairs and (1) table which seats up to 8 people
- Rust-proof aluminum construction
- Cast aluminum is rust-proof, lightweight, sturdy, low maintenance and weather resistant
- Handwoven resin wicker in brown
- Color: powder-coated bronze finish
- Cushions: 4" thick Olifen UV/mold resistant all-weather cushions in tan
- Tan fabric dries quickly and is designed for all weather use
- Chairs both swivel and rock for a very comfortable and relaxing outdoor living experience
- Chair weight limit: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 82"L x 42"W x 29" H
- Clearance: 28" underneath
- Umbrella Hole: approximately 2"W
- Gaps between slats is 1/4 inch
- Overall dims: 35” H x 20.5" W x 17” D
- Arms top to ground: 25'' H
- Seat to ground: 20'' H
- Seat width side to side: 20.5'' W
- Seat depth front to back: 17''
- Overall product weight: 35 lbs
Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Aluminum and resin wicker