Sunflower Glass Solar Birdbath
Hand painted glass and streaming, bubbling water are a combination so beautiful we had to create an entire collection of glass birdbaths! The Sunflower’s bowl utilizes the solar panel as the flower’s pistil, with orange and yellow petals surrounding the bowl’s perimeter. The powder coated black steel frame is easy to assemble and locks into place to ensure stability.
Simply place in a sunny spot outdoors and the patented solar panel will begin to power the pump. During cloudy weather, the pump may start and stop as clouds block the sun. Two fountain heads are included, allowing you to switch between a bubbling and umbrella spray feature.
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere in your garden, or on your patio or balcony
- Construction: bowl is glass with hand painting; base is steel with a black powder coated finish
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Operates in direct sunlight only
- Patented underwater integral solar panel and low voltage water pump with filter
- Recycles water from a hidden reservoir
- No operating costs
- No wiring, simply install and enjoy
- Easy to disassemble for winter storage
- Water Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Note: Freezing causes damage. Do not leave outside in winter. Empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost.
All designs are copyrights or registered copyrights of Smart Solar Inc. © 2015
US Patent 7,484,671
EP1648620 validated only in DE, FR, and GB
Assembled Length: 20 in
Assembled Width: 20 in
Assembled Height: 24.3 in
Assembled Weight: 11 lb
Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Glass and steel
Power Source: Solar
Care Instructions: Empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost.