Acadia Solar Birdbath
Assembled Dimensions: 17.5" W x 25" H
The Acadia is a soothing and relaxing birdbath that is the perfect addition to your outdoor living space. The Acadia's design is inspired by nature - with cattails on the base, a water lily on the underside of the bowl and two whimsical frogs on the perimeter of the bowl.
Simply place in a sunny spot outdoors and the patented solar panel will begin to power the pump. During cloudy weather, the pump may start and stop as clouds block the sun. Two fountain heads are included, allowing you to switch between a bubbling and umbrella spray feature.
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere on your patio, deck, balcony or in your garden
- Operates in direct sunlight only
- Low maintenance: simply drain, wipe down, rinse and refill
- Construction: glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Olive green finish
- Patented underwater integral solar panel & pump system
- Low voltage water pump with filter
- Recycles water from the hidden reservoir
- Weight: 26.4 lbs
- No operating costs and no wiring, simply install and enjoy
- Water Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Bowl Depth: 1.3 inches inches
Note: Freezing causes damage. Do not leave outside in winter. Empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost.
All designs are copyrights or registered copyrights of Smart Solar Inc. © 2011
US Patent 7,484,671
EP1648620 - DE, FR, and GB
Assembled Length: 17.5 in
Assembled Width: 17.5 in
Assembled Height: 25 in
Assembled Weight: 26.4 lb
Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC)
Power Source: Solar
Care Instructions: Do not leave outside in winter. Empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost.