Mosaic Solar Birdbath with Metal Stand - Glazed Ceramic
This timeless, elegant solar-powered birdbath has been a fan favorite for years – by both humans and birds alike! The outer bowl is finished in a bold, vibrant blue glossy ceramic glaze, and the inner bowl is finished with hand laid mosaic tiles. The powder coated black steel frame is easy to assemble and locks into place to ensure stability.
Simply place in a sunny spot outdoors and the patented solar panel will begin to power the pump. During cloudy weather, the pump may start and stop as clouds block the sun. Two fountain heads are included, allowing you to switch between a bubbling and umbrella spray feature.
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere in your garden, or on your patio or balcony
- Construction: ceramic with hand laid tiles; base is steel with a black powder coated finish
- Weight: approximately 22 lbs
- Operates in direct sunlight only
- Recycles water from a hidden reservoir
- No operating costs
- No wiring, simply install and enjoy
- Water Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
Note: Freezing causes damage. Do not leave outside in winter. Empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost.
All designs are copyrights or registered copyrights of Smart Solar Inc. © 2012
US Patent 7,484,671
EP1648620 - DE, FR, and GB
Assembled Length: 20.75 in
Assembled Width: 20.75 in
Assembled Height: 28.75 in
Assembled Weight: 25.79 lb
Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Ceramic and Steel
Power Source: Solar
Care Instructions: Empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost.