Perello Solar Birdbath - Distressed Grey Cement
Assembled Dimensions: 20.5" L x 20.5" W x 28.3" H
A longstanding staple in our birdbath collection, and for good reason! The Perello’s outer bowl is finished in a distressed gray cement, and the inner bowl features a timeless scroll motif. The powder coated black steel frame is easy to assemble and locks into place to ensure stability.
Simply place in a sunny spot outdoors and the patented solar panel will begin to power the pump. During cloudy weather, the pump may start and stop as clouds block the sun. Two fountain heads are included, allowing you to switch between a bubbling and umbrella spray feature.
- Creates a relaxing atmosphere in your garden, or on your patio or balcony
- Distressed light cement on powder-coated black steel frame
- Weight: 23.81 lbs
- Operates in direct sunlight only
- Bubbler and 360 degree spray toppers included
- Recycles water from a hidden reservoir
- No operating costs
- No wiring, simply install and enjoy
- Water Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Note: Freezing causes damage. Do not leave outside in winter. Empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost.
All designs are copyrights or registered copyrights of Smart Solar Inc. © 2016
US Patent 7,484,671
EP1648620 - DE, FR, and GB
Assembled Length: 20.5 in
Assembled Width: 20.5 in
Assembled Height: 28.3 in
Assembled Weight: 23.81 lb
Assembly Required: Yes
Material: Cement and Steel
Power Source: Solar
Care Instructions: Empty water and store whole unit indoors (shed/garage) before temps at night get low enough for frost.