AC Adapter (to run pump using electricity for Cascade/Tabletop fountains) (READ COMPATIBILITY)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.45
Regular priceUnit price per
Shipping & handling is included in the product price
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY:
- If you have pump # 20500P01 or SP-160X3S then YES this AC Adapter is compatible.
- If you have pump # SP-160X3ST (ends with T) which has a threaded plug then this AC adapter is not compatible UNLESS you already have a plug adapter (part # PA-10 which is discontinued).
- Input: AC 120v, 60Hz, 4.13w
- Output: DC 6v, 300mA
- UL Listed Class 2 Transformer, AC/DC Power Supply, Mains Adapter
- Coaxial DC plug size M (tip size: 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID)
- Wire is 10 feet long
- Adapter has male plug so that it can substitute a solar panel to run a solar pump for a Cascade Fountain
- For solar water features such as Cascade / Frog / Fish / SunJet that use external style panels where the plug is out of the water. To convert a Solar Birdbath fountain or Solar 2-Tier fountain to electricity you will also need to purchase a 10-ft extension cable #EC-160X3 (listed in 'Related Products') to get the plug out of the water before connecting it to the AC adapter.
- Plug does not have an o-ring so it should be used indoors or dry days outside, not submerge in water.
- We suggest not using the adapter more than 8 hrs per day to maintain the life of the pump.
This item ships via US Postal Service. See exceptions:
If ordering multiple replacement parts and the total weight is over 1 lb then the order may ship via Fed Ex.
If combined with a replacement part that ships via Fed Ex then the whole order will ship via Fed Ex.
If you order a replacement part and a full product they ship from different warehouses so they will ship separately.