BPM4V1000 Battery Pack 4.8V 1000mAh Ni-MH (for Solar-On-Demand Fountains) *Discontinued, Need New Kit
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY:
*DISCONTINUED & OUT OF STOCK
If your old battery is model# BPM4V1000 (does NOT end with T) then it is an old version with a plug style that is discontinued and you will need to order a new solar kit. Here are your options:
2050PKD-T (if you have a cascade fountain with bowls on a metal stand or pouring fountain on metal stand with pump #SP-160X3S)
2060PKD-T (if you have a birdbath fountain with pump #SP-160X01)
2090PKD-T (if you have a 2-tier fountain with pump #SP-160X01)
3090PKD-T (if you have a 3-tier cascading pillar fountain with pump #SP-160X03)
- If your solar panel is model#SB2W0D or SC2W0D then YES this battery is compatible with it.
- If your solar panel is model#SB2W0DT or SC2W0DT then NO this battery is not compatible with it.
If your battery is model# BPM4V1000T (ends with T) then you need to order battery# BPM4V1000T which has the same style plug connector as your solar panel.
For more info you can contact us by email: CustomerService@SmartLivingHG.com
- Rechargeable battery pack for solar-on-demand fountains
- Model: BPM4V1000
- Rating: 4.8 volts, 1000 mAh
- Type: Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Dimensions: 4"L x 3/4"H x 1-1/2"W
- Coaxial DC plug size M (tip size: 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID)
- Rechargeable battery pack with green male plug and red o-ring
- Battery pack is sealed and submersible
- This battery compatible with indoor charger #BPMC1
- Compatible with the following Solar-On-Demand panel model numbers:
SB1W5D, SB2W0D, SC2W0D
- This battery is NOT compatible at all with the following panel model numbers:
SB2W2L, SB1W1S, SB1W1ST, SC0W8S, SC0W8ST, SC1W5S, SC1W5ST
- If you have solar panel model SB2W0DT or SC2W0DT then you need to order #BPM4V1000T
- Please note that if your solar-on-demand fountain does not work when in direct sun with the switch set to "I" (on) then the battery is not the issue. It would either be the solar panel or pump that may need replacing. The battery would only be the issue if it's several years old and now not holding as much charge as it did when new or if your fountain runs when in the sun but not when in the shade.
You can check our Product Help page for more info, use our online Contact us form, send us an email (CS@SmartLivingHG.com),
or call us (813-343-5775 M-F 9-5 EST) to speak with our customer service team to help you determine what part you need to order.
This item ships via US Postal Service. See exceptions:
If ordering multiple replacement parts and the total weight is over 1 lb then the order may ship via Fed Ex.
If combined with a replacement part that ships via Fed Ex then the whole order will ship via Fed Ex.
If you order a replacement part and a full product they ship from different warehouses so they will ship separately.