BPM4V1000T Battery Pack 4.8V 1000mAh Ni-MH (for Solar-On-Demand Fountains) *Threaded Plug. ***READ COMPATIBILITY BEFORE ORDERING!***
Sale Sold out
Regular price $25.45
Regular priceUnit price per
Shipping & handling is included in the product price
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY:
- If your old battery is model# BPM4V1000T (ends with T) then you can order this battery.
If your old battery is model# BPM4V1000 (does NOT end with T) then do NOT order this battery. it has an old plug style that is discontinued and you need to order a new solar kit. Here are your options:
(To view item right click on item# and choose open in new tab/window)
2050PKD-T (if you have a cascade fountain with bowls on a metal stand or pouring fountain on metal stand with pump #SP-160X3S)
2060PKD-T (if you have a birdbath fountain with pump #SP-160X01)
2090PKD-T (if you have a 2-tier fountain with pump #SP-160X01)
3090PKD-T (if you have a 3-tier cascading pillar fountain with pump #SP-160X03)
- If your solar panel is model#SB2W0DT or SC2W0DT then YES this battery is compatible with it.
If your solar panel is model#SB2W0D or SC2W0D then NO this battery is not compatible with it.
For more info you can contact us by email: CustomerService@SmartLivingHG.com
- Rechargeable battery pack for solar-on-demand fountains
- Model: BPM4V1000T
- Rating: 4.8 volts, 1000 mAh
- Type: Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Dimensions: 4"L x 3/4"H x 1-1/2"W
- Coaxial DC plug size F (tip size: 3.5mm OD x 1.3mm ID)
- Threaded plug with cap that screws on over it
- Rechargeable battery pack with green male plug and clear o-ring
- Battery pack is sealed and submersible
- This battery is NOT compatible with indoor charger #BPMC1
- This battery is only compatible with the following Solar-On-Demand solar panel model numbers:
- This battery NOT compatible with the following solar panel model numbers:
SB1W1S, SB2W2L, SB2W2L, SB1W1S, SB1W5D, SB2W0D, SC0W8S, SC1W5S, SC2W0D
- Please note that if your solar-on-demand fountain does not work when in direct sun with the switch set to "I" (on) then the battery is not the issue. It would either be the solar panel or pump that may need replacing. The battery would only be the issue if it's several years old and now not holding as much charge as it did when new or if your fountain runs when in the sun but not when in the shade.
You can check our Product Help page for more info, use our online Contact us form, send us an email (CS@SmartLivingHG.com),
or call us (813-343-5775 M-F 9-5 EST) to speak with our customer service team to help you determine what part you need to order.
This item ships via US Postal Service. See exceptions:
If ordering multiple replacement parts and the total weight is over 1 lb then the order may ship via Fed Ex.
If combined with a replacement part that ships via Fed Ex then the whole order will ship via Fed Ex.
If you order a replacement part and a full product they ship from different warehouses so they will ship separately.