SB1W0S Standard Solar Panel 4v 1w (only for St.Francis & Angel fountains) *DISCONTINUED, READ NOTES TO USE WITH KIT# 2030PKS-T
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTE:
*DISCONTINUED. THIS PANEL HAS AN OLD VERSION OF THE PLUG.
- Solar panel model #SB1W0S is discontinued. Do NOT order panel #SB1W1S or kit #2060PKS because they will not fit into the Angel or Saint Francis Birdbath Fountain. If you still have your panel then you can order kit #2030PKS-T to use with it. The new pump will be plugged into 2 small solar panel with a Y-splitter. You would insert the spout from the new pump into the bottom of your old panel to push water up thought it, and lay the two new small panels on top of the old panel. (SEE IMAGES ABOVE)
Here is a links to order the recommended kit: 2030PKS-T
If you write "for Angel or St Francis fountain" in the Notes box during checkout we will include the 1 inch tube and instructions.
- 4 volts, 1 watt
- Dimensions: approximatley 4-1/2" x 5-3/4"
- Coaxial DC plug size M (tip size: 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID)
- Operates in direct sunlight only. Does NOT store any power.
- Patented integrated solar panel for our St. Francis Solar Fountain holding bowl and Angel Solar Fountain holding bowl
- Pump sold separately
- Not compatible with Solar-On-Demand battery packs
- Covered under US Patent 7,484,67 & Int'l Patent PCT/GB2004/003308 by Smart Solar Ltd 2009