SC2W0DT Solar-On-Demand Panel 6v 2w WITHOUT Battery or Pump (for Cascade on Metal Stand) *Threaded Plug
Sale Sold out
Regular price $47.90
Regular priceUnit price per
Shipping & handling is included in the product price
- Compatible with battery BPM4V1000T. It is NOT compatible with battery BPM4V1000.
- Compatible with pump SP160X3ST. It is NOT compatible with pump SP160X3S.
If you have battery BPM4V1000T (ends with T) and pump SP160X3ST (ends with T) then you should order panel SC2W0DT (ends with T).
HOW IT WORKS:
- Solar-On-Demand technology allows you to enjoy your fountain day or night!
- How it works:
When you set the switch to 'I' (ON)...
-The panel will dedicate all power to the pump from the sun or from the battery.
-When there is not enough sun then the battery will automatically run the pump.
-This keeps it running consistently as clouds pass without the fountain stopping.
-The battery may trickle charge if there's any extra power not used by the pump.
When you set the switch to 'O' (OFF/CHARGE)...
-During the day the panel will dedicate all direct sun to charging the battery.
-The pump will not run in this mode while the battery is charging.
- 6 volts, 2 watts, has built-in on/off switch
- Dimensions: approx 6" x 6-1/2"
- Black plug is Coaxial DC plug size F (tip size: 3.5mm OD x 1.3mm ID)
- Black plug connects to the pump and green plug connects to the battery pack
- Switch on back Black plug connects to the pump and green plug connects to the battery pack
- Patented solar panel for all solar-on-demand fountains that use external style panels (panel is located out of the fountain on the ground, instead of in the fountain under water)
- Comes with mounting hardware (articulating arm, ground stake, deck mount, screws)
This item is a solar panel only.
Battery Pack not included. Sold separately.
Pump not included. Sold separately.
This item ships via Fed Ex. See exceptions:
If ordering multiple replacement parts that ship via FedEx then the whole order will ship via Fed Ex.
If combined with a replacement part that ships via US Mail then the whole order ships via Fed Ex.
If you order a replacement part and a full product they ship from different warehouses so they will ship separately.